Customer Service is a crucial part of our business. We are proud to have the support of our previous clients!
- I wanted to let you and your team know how pleased my family is with our new
house windows. This entire process was very easy and you have been extremely helpful
throughout. This was a major project for our new home and we did a lot of
research in order to make the best decision. I can honestly say your company
provided us with the best value. Your prices were great and your install team
did a wonderful job. will recommend you to anyone and everyone I can.
- You guys did a great job! After meeting with Mike and going over the job in
person I was able to get just the look I wanted. I'm looking forward to
replacing the remaining windows and doors with you guys. Probably this
Cornerstone Architectural Group
- We are enjoying our new replacement windows, I think Clay did an excellent job on the installation and your online concept was quite easy and a breeze. Quite honestly, we wish we would have done it years sooner. I would recommend you to anyone I come in contact with that needs new house windows.
- Thank you for providing us with the new replacement windows and siding. We’re very pleased with how everything turned out and the siding, in particular, looks better than we imagined. Much thanks goes out to the crews for all their effort and attention to detail. Clay [the installer] did a great job with the window installation and trim, interior and exterior, and we’re real happy with the new cut-out window as well in the bathroom. Everything looks sharp!
*Marc Mignogna, Seattle
- The concept of this company is exceptional; my previous experience w/window salespeople is less than favorable. Hard sales, pushiness, and rude is what I found, until I came upon UMEASUREIT. I found this company to be very professional, and very competent in installing my replacement windows. They were neat, tidy, and experienced, and very customer service oriented. The windows needed a factory service representative, and coordinating that time was a bit tedious, but the outcome was very good, and I am happy with my new windows & sliders with screen doors.
*Sandra Dodich, Bothell, WA