Fiberglass-Ultra Wood Clad Awning
Milgard Windows & Doors
Hinged on the top of the window, awnings tilt out to allow for
ventilation even during bad weather. They make an ideal accent above or
below a picture window and are a great way to let the fresh air in. Dream home windows, offering the strength and durability of fiberglass as well as optional color and wood features.
- Upscale look complements any home, anywhere.
- Warmth and beauty of wood, plus strength and durability of fiberglass frame.
- Clear, vertical-grain Douglas Fir achieves warmer look than standard fir or pine.
- None of the unsightly staples or nail holes common in ordinary wood windows.
- Impervious to water, cold, heat, insects, salt air and ultraviolet rays.
- Guaranteed to never crack, peel, bend, warp, or stick due to expansion and contraction.
- Allows exterior painting (unlike vinyl) and is offered in five standard pre-painted exterior colors.
- Baked-on exterior paint finish won't peel or eggshell.
- Milgard SunCoat® Low-E glass for superior energy savings and protection against fabric fading.
- Available in custom shapes, sizes and configurations.
- Large selection of hardware and grid options.
- Full Lifetime Warranty.
P516 Standard Obscure
Narrow Reed 5/32"
5/8" Flat Grid
1-1/16" Sculptured Grid
Marginal Grid (window perimeter)